Orana’s Vision is to educate and inspire students to achieve their best, work creatively and become aware of themselves as individuals who will contribute positively to global social change.
To achieve our Vision, we follow our Guiding Principles:
- Encourage a lifelong love of learning
- Respect the growing child and their stages of development
- Provide a supportive environment for spiritual development
- Strive for a balance between academic, artistic and practical learning experiences
- Foster an understanding of the human being as informed by Rudolf Steiner
- Build self-confidence in students
- Inspire a healthy respect for and responsibility toward each other and the environment.