To achieve our Vision, we follow our Guiding Principles:
- Encourage a lifelong love of learning
- Respect the growing child and their stages of development
- Provide a supportive environment for spiritual development
- Strive for a balance between academic, artistic and practical learning experiences
- Foster an understanding of the human being as informed by Rudolf Steiner
- Build self-confidence in students
- Inspire a healthy respect for and responsibility toward each other and the environment.